Suffolk Safeguarding Partnership works to ensure there are arrangements for safeguarding people with care and support needs, acting to minimise risk of harm and adopt a zero tolerance to abuse and neglect.
Safeguarding is more than protection. It also means protecting the safety, independence and wellbeing of children and adults with care and support needs. This website provides a full range of information and resources about Safeguarding, including.
- Information and guidance for practitioners and anyone working with children and adults, find out more here.
- Information for Parents & Carers who may need support for safeguarding matters find out more here.
- Information and documents on a range of current safeguarding topics, find out more here.
If you are worried about the welfare or safety of a vulnerable adult or child, please contact:
- Customer First on 0808 800 4005
- If the vulnerable adult or child is in immediate danger please call 999.