OneLife Suffolk is a partnership between Leeds Beckett University, MoreLife, Quit 51 and Healthier Futures, commissioned by Suffolk County Council.
The new service will be delivered across the whole of Suffolk from 1st April 2016 and will incorporate some new services together with a broad range of existing provision.
Services will include:
- health promotion and messaging
- children, young people’s and adult weight management
- specialist behaviour change
- support to increase physical activity
- tobacco use prevention, harm reduction and cessation
- NHS Health Checks outreach
- screening of high risk groups for cardiovascular risk factors.
Lindbergh Road, Ipswich, IP3 9QX