The British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) are a national organisation that helps both men and women to learn more about their contraceptive options and provide them with practical options if needed. In their own words, the BPAS aim to:
- Provide support and care for women seeking legal abortion.
- Deliver contraceptive advice and care, including vasectomy and emergency contraception in collaboration with existing NHS services.
- Promote and encourage research, and the advancement of science and understanding, in matters concerning the regulation of fertility.
- Advocate the need for safe legal abortion.
- Provide inclusive, reproductive health care services that are responsive to the needs of everyone who wishes to use them.
- Promote the development of services that are accessible, effective, safe and confidential.
- Safeguard individual freedom and moral autonomy in making reproductive choices.
- Use our experience of abortion provision to contribute to the collective knowledge of those who provide reproductive healthcare.
Phone lines are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Freephone - 0345 730 4030