Two stories of lived experience provide powerful insights, building understanding of living with suicidal thoughts, what is helpful and supportive, how to recover, by being kinder to ourselves and give details of support.
Working in coproduction with our Members, and Suffolk County Councils, Public Health Team who lead on Suicide Prevention, our members tell their stories which include:
- Two personal podcasts, Part 1 and Part 2.
- Stay Alive – When suicide is on your mind.
- Stay Alive – Things that do and do not help when someone is suicidal.
- Stay Alive – How to protect your mental health when feeling suicidal.
- Stay Alive – Break the stigma.
Listen to our SUF members Podcasts and watch their Videos on YouTube through this link: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5mWANqhaX7Qv4eiZ6gu-KJ7nbwOPKyqi