In this first issue of the SUF newsletter for 2017, we include a special insert on Borderline Personality Disorder and feature the following news items;
- Reflections on 2016 with new thoughts for 2017
- SUF delivers the first ASIST (Applied Suicide Prevention Skills) Training in Suffolk as part of our commitment to suicide prevention in the County.
- Worry less, achieve more, love what you do! SUF is planning new happiness cafes for 2017 and are looking for volunteers to support us.
- We celebrate in pictures our AGM in October 2016, which focused on ways we can support Suffolk Lives Matter.
- Wendy from SUF meets Jason Young, the new Local Area Coordinator for Beccles and Worlingham.
- Mental Health Supported Housing in Suffolk –An update on the SUF co-production events for the new Supported Housing Contracts from 1st April 2018.
- 2016 – An end of year round up through snapped chats!
- Joining together the puzzle of mental health strategic planning in Suffolk.
To read our January 2017 newsletter click on the link below;
To read our special feature on Borderline Personality disorder please click on the link below;