About our Trustee Board
Our Trustee Board plays a vital role in ensuring that SUF is managed to the highest standard, promoting transparency, ensuring good governance, and driving forward our strategic objectives. Our Trustee Board meets about eight times a year. The Board dates are included in our the events calendar and a chairs update is provided after each board meeting to SUF members.
Our Trustee Boards’ responsibilities are to:
- Ensure SUF is carrying out its purposes for the public benefit.
- Comply with SUF’s governing document and the law.
- Act in SUF’s best interests.
- Manage SUF’s resources responsibly.
- Act with reasonable care and skill.
- Ensure SUF is accountable.
As part of this accountability our trustees declare any possible conflicts of interest. This record is reviewed regularly. To read our Trustees’ Declarations of Interests click on the following link.
Meet our Trustee Board
Chair of Trustees