We have a lot of news in this months newsletter as so much is happening in mental health.
- Meet our new Chair of Trustees, Mr Trevor Gilbert OBE.
- We report back on your feedback to us from our 3 events on Suicide Prevention in Suffolk.
- SUF suicide prevention ‘Creation tree of life’.
- SUF Advocacy update.
- Information on a new bereavement support service in Suffolk.
- Update on CRUSE bereavement service.
- Primary Learning Disability Liaison Nurses – find out more.
- SUF talks with the new Special Points of Contact for Mental Health, in Suffolk Constabulary.
- Find out more about the Maytree, described as a refuge for people in extreme suicidal distress & despair.
Download our July newsletter as a PDF by following this link:Download Newsletter As A PDF