We have a lot of news in this months newsletter as so much is happening in mental health.
- We are talking about suicide prevention in Suffolk in readiness for our 3 events in mid July where you can have your say about the future Suicide Prevention Strategy in Suffolk.
- SUF is working in partnership with Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide (SoBS).
- An article on Peer Support and Sustain Buddies in Suffolk.
- We are featuring Alicia’s story (see our cover photograph and new item) and her fundraising event for Young Minds.
- SUF feeds back on our survey about Mental Health Advocacy in Suffolk.
- Update on our Better Together events.
- Suffolk Solidarity
- Why we must support the return to the celebrated and award winning Psychiatric Liaison services in Suffolk.
Download our July newsletter as a PDF by following this link:
The Norfolk and Suffolk Foundation Trust’s Independent Verita report, which reports on an independent review of suicides by people using mental health services in Norfolk and Suffolk can be read as a PDF document by following this link: