East Suffolk: The Rose Room, Endeavour House, Russell Road, Ipswich IP1 2BX
Start at 1.30pm (doors open from 1.10pm) and finish by 4.30pm.
Following the CQC report about NSFT published in October 2017 NSFT have developed an urgent Improvement Plan that is being shared with our regulators and key stakeholders.
They have scheduled focus group engagement meetings in all 5 localities across Norfolk and Suffolk to share the Improvement Plan with service users and carers. They are seeking feedback about the plan but also want to explore ways to better engage with and involve service users and cares in sustaining improvements throughout 2018 and beyond.
The meetings will be in two parts, the presentation of the Improvement Plan, followed by discussions in groups supported by a facilitator and notetaker. Refreshments (tea, coffee) will be provided.
Reimbursement of travel expenses to and from the meeting venues will be available when supported by receipts. (Expenses’ claim forms will be available at the meetings.)
If you are interested in attending one of these meetings but will have difficulty covering the travel cost or there is another reason making it difficult for you to attend, please contact Dawn on the number below to discuss how we may be able to help you attend a meeting.
The online registration process is using SurveyMonkey. This is a non-NHS internet based service and NSFT therefore cannot guarantee the security of the information provided. If you would prefer not to use this method to register attending one of the listed meetings, you can register by telephoning Dawn, Participation Team Administrator, on 01603 421414.
Places are limited and will be allocated in order of date and time this registration form completed, so please register early to secure a place. If registrations exceed available places, a waiting list will be held in case of cancellations, and a second locality based meeting may need to be arranged.
This information and scheduled meetings may be subject to change (e.g. due to severe winter weather).
We do hope that you will be able to join us at one of the listed meetings.
These initial meetings are for:
· Service users and carers with current or recent (within the last three years) experience of NSFT services
· Those with lived experience of NSFT services who use their experience to help others (eg peer tutors, peer support workers, expert by experience advisors, some NSFT governors)
· Representatives of stakeholder organisations that are directly involved in supporting, representing or advocating for people who use NSFT services
· Members of the Council of Governors
· Members of NSFT’s Participation and Involvement Team, Senior Operational Teams and Board of Directors.